Friday, July 13, 2012

I'm in love with turquoise =)

I honestly don't know how to start. Forgive me, okay? I'm a newbie! This is my very first fashion blog post. Teehee ♥:)) 

To start with this blog, I opted to wear a turquoise mullet skirt, which became a trend last summer. "Mullet Skirt" provides a happy compromise—mini in the front, maxi in the back. It's also my first time to wear mullet skirt. It's casually comfortable and it's made with very breathable, light-weight fabric that moves well and it didn’t weigh me down. =)

Let me tell you the story how I got this lovely skirt! 

My boyfriend (Khen) and I were about to go to Megamall to buy summer outfits for our Boracay trip and we passed by St. Francis Square, I was curious with the place so we went inside.  It was my first time to go there and I didn't know that it was a super tiangge mall. 
It offers a wide array of products at rock bottom prices. Lucky me, I was able to buy this skirt and other fab clothes without spending too much money. Well,  I'm naturally a budget friendly person, (kuripot!) =) I believe that being up-to-date with fashion trends doesn't necessarily mean to hurt your wallet. I love to look out for style on the cheap. The idea behind it all is to make fashion an all-encompassing possibility for any person, with any style on any budget. ♥:)) 

I paired my skirt with a turquoise spaghetti strap top from forever 21 which costs not more than 15O php. =)
My sister thought that I was wearing a mullet dress here.=) 









I bought these royal blue tassel earrings and orange bracelet from Bubbles during the Superb Bazaar
colorful necklace from Boracay=)







yellow belt from Genevieve Gozum
So, that's it pansit! =)) I promise myself  to blog more in the next few days. :)  
 These great photos were all taken by my hubba bubba KHEN♥ Watch out for his blogs here.:)








No comments:

Post a Comment