Monday, July 16, 2012

gold and black

My coworkers and I ate out in a Korean restaurant named Jang Ga Nae in Ortigas. That was the first time that I ate Korean authentic dishes and I was amazed with the cuisine! It was really delicious! =) (Khen will blog more about this Eating Out Experience^^)

And this is what I wore. =)

Since, we had a plan to chill at Eastwood after eating out I chose to wear these:
 
My smile without showing my teeth seems super awkward because of my braces. =/

 hello fly away hair!

Don't you love how black and gold match? it's a perfect pairing of rich and bold, these two always get it right!

I got the idea of adding gold accents to fashion outfits from Ms. Camille Co. (She's my fave blogger!) It looks really classy and it's perfect for a night hang-out!

Here's where I got my outfit:
  • gold skirt - bought from the Superb Bazaar last May at the SMX convention during the Phillipine Fashion Week. Unfortunately I forgot the name of the shop. =(
  • Black corset - Closet Chic. 
  • white and beige wedge - borrowed from my mom=) yes! we have the same shoe size and it's only size 5! haha:D
  • white and gold statement necklace  -bought from a mini tiangge near my work located in Ayala called Blessings and Prosperites.
Oh, and here's a photo of my lovely colleagues, my manager's brother and his girlfriend.
L-R (Basha,TL Myra, Jane, Jenny, Peng, Jinky, me, Yanshi, Hope and Diana)
 and the aftermath ;))

All photos are not mine.
Credits to my beautiful friends: JInky and Yanshi







No comments:

Post a Comment