Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Cutiepatootie Little Niece ^^

Her real name is Amethyst Mae. Sometimes we call her Mimay and Ruvi (combination of my parents' names Ruel and Vilma. My sister made up that name.^^) but most of the time I call her tabachingching. hehe:)

My little niece is our little boss. She's the perfect example of minority rule in the house.:) She wants to be carried all the time but she's too heavy! She weighs 7 kg now at 4 months. That's why whenever I play with her I get muscle pain from carrying her. ^^

But the most rewarding thing about her is that she stays up late up night waiting for everyone to come home from work before she sleeps.She's indeed a stress reliever!:)

  She really has a special way of adding joy in every single day. :)And whenever she smiles it brightens up our day.:) That's why my whole family is crazy over her. We are just so blessed to have her. ^^

I dolled her up on my cousin's wedding and she was the star of the day!:) 
Her evolution of smile:))
Baby drool!:)) 
 
A wee bit of heaven drifted down from above, a handful of happiness, a heart full of love.:)

xoxo
hazel^^

No comments:

Post a Comment